Friday, January 7, 2011

Designer Friday

Happy Friday! Today is the day that I showcase my talented Precocious Paper design team, and Heidi and Suzy have both created fabulous layouts that I have been dying to share.

First, Suzy created this honeymoon layout using the January Sampler:




I love how the floral design of the fabric in these flowers lends itself to a tropical page.  Suzy used the "True Blue" line from My Mind's Eye, and she highly recommends it as a compliment to the January Sampler.  Just beautiful, Suzy!

Ready for a sneak peek of the February Sampler?  Heidi created these two gorgeous layouts with several elements from the kit (which will be available January 25th!):



Sweetness just oozes from these pages :).  I am a huge fan of Heidi's stitching and what she can do with simple thread.  Do you spy the infinity sign?  What better symbol for a page about loving your child?  Thank you, Heidi!

I still have a few January Samplers on hand here, and if you purchase one, the rest of your order will ship for free.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Enjoy your day! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. Save a February sampler for me!! I was going to email you over the weekend that if you make a red or pink sampler to count me in. Looks like there is one on the horizon!!! Yippee!! Love the samples today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts Heidi! Can't wait to share more projects all month on my blog. The samplers are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!