Thursday, January 27, 2011

Eighteen

My baby sister is eighteen.  Crazy!  We (our sister Caitlin, our future sister-in-law???? Sarah, Elizabeth and I) celebrated her birthday by going out to dinner at her favorite sushi place, Blue Nami.  When I saw the new Sketchy Thursdays sketch, I knew I had to use photos from that night.


Highlights from dinner included:
♥ annoying the other patrons by taking photos
♥ being teased that if Liz is 18, that means I'm almost 30
♥ my yummy Honeydew roll
♥ and of course, laughing really hard

Here's the sketch:


I have to share fellow DT member, Julie's layout.  Note the Precocious Paper lace flowers!


Be sure to stop by the blog for all the details and to see the fabulous layouts by the rest of the DT.  There's a kit up for grabs, so get to scrapping!  Have a good one, Tessa

4 comments:

  1. CUTE layout Tessa! Love that you used green--FABULOUS!! :) WTG Julie love the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your girly layouts Tessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts ladies!!!!!!!!
    Tessa I looooove those doilies where are they from???????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh just beautiful. These are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!