Friday, January 14, 2011

Designer Friday

Have you seen the new Valentine's Day Sweet Spots in the shop? 


Windy worked with the Neapolitan Sweet Spots to create a set of love notes for her girls.




Windy says, "Every year on Valentine's Day I leave my girls several little Valentine's throughout the day.  I like to hide them in spots that I know they go to... sometimes little treats and gifts are tucked away with my notes.  Just a way that a mama shares a little love with her girls on Valentine's Day. (ps... I also leave a few for hubby too:)."


I love this idea - a simple card, a folded medallion (find a tutorial by Windy here), a Sweet Spot and a little sentiment.  Love!

Thank you so much for sharing, Windy!  Be sure to stop by the shop to see the other styles of Sweet Spots available (including Sweet on You, Hello Cupcake, and Cupid).  Enjoy your day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!