Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pink Projects

I have a couple of projects out in blogland today, both of which are of the pink variety :). First up, a layout for the latest challenge at Scrapbook Circle - In Stitches:


Isn't my niece adorable?! She is SO cute :). The challenge is to use stitching on a layout, inspired by the sewing-themed papers in the October kit, Fresh Picked.


Everyone is welcome to play along, subscriber or not, so head over here for all the details. There's an awesome Halloween kit up for grabs.


I also have a project up on the SRM Stickers blog today.


I found a pink tennis shoe key chain in the dollar bin at JoAnn and just knew it had to become a wand for Breast Cancer Awareness.


Did you know that SRM Stickers has a whole line of BCA stickers? I used a phrase from one of the sheets on the tag.


Check out the SRM blog for more information and links to the BCA stickers. If you are looking for more BCA embellishments, take a peek at the kit in my Etsy shop here. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope your Thursday is wonderful :). Tessa

4 comments:

  1. okay that layout is SO CUTE!! :) I really like the stitching and the tic tac holder is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layout is SO CUTE! :) love the tic tac holder--ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the stitched title is SO pretty and the little shoe key chain is such a brilliant touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout Tessa... she really is SO cute!! As is the layout!

    The BCA project is awesome!! I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!