Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Today is the day!  Isn't it funny how slowly Christmas comes when you are a child, but how quickly it arrives when you are an adult?  I'm grateful that I can experience the magic of this holiday through my children's eyes and spend these precious moments with those I love.

If you have a moment, there is a beautiful story in this message that will uplift and inspire you this Christmas day.  (Turn off the music player at the bottom of the page.)



From my family to yours, may your Christmas be merry and bright.  As you busily snap photos, host guests, play with the kids and all the other happy things we do on Christmas, may you remember our Savior, Jesus Christ.  How grateful I am that He so humbly came to earth to live as a perfect example, to atone for our sins, and to die for us that we may have eternal life.  Merry Christmas, friends!

Love, Tessa

P.S. - If you're doing any scrappy blog hopping today, I'm being featured at The Paper Variety and would love for you to stop by :).

5 comments:

  1. Left ya some love over there! I always love to see your creations!!! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Tessa, hope you have a lovely day with your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family Tessa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, how fast it arrives....my daughter who is 14 said wow mom how fast the holiday came and went..i guess shes getting old..hee hee....Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!