Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Little Rudolph

For Sketchy Thursdays this week, I finally scrapped Colten's kindergarten holiday program - albeit two years later!  I kept the design simple and was able to use up several small left over pieces from my December Scrapbook Circle Kit:



Here's the sketch:


I love that Colten keeps coming into the scrapbook room to look at his "Rudolph page" hanging on the wall.  He really likes it :).  The DT did a fabulous job (as usual) this week.  I love the variety of looks from one sketch.  You can see for yourself here.

Have a great day! Tessa

P.S. - I'm doing a giveaway on the Precocious Paper Facebook page for "likers".
P.P.S. - Scrapbook Circle and The Paper Variety have design team calls going on :).

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute Rudolph!!! :) I really like this sketch. And I have pics of hubby and I in a photo booth (from his office Christmas party) that would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did w/ the misting and squares of paper along the side...I'm going to have to steal the whole layout dessign from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Tessa!! Love that ADORABLE photo and the paper squares! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!