Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Christmas Wreath

When you come to my house this holiday season, this greets you:


It's kind of a combination between elf socks and holly :).  I love the mint green with the dark green, and the true red makes those berries pop!  The flowers are spiraled felt and rolled taffeta (from my shop).  I smile every time I pull up in the driveway.  I love how bright, festive and happy it is.


I'm busy making wreaths as gifts this year.  I won't say for who because I might spoil the surprise, but I am working with yummy colors and lots of handmade flowers.  I will share as soon as I can :).


Have a happy day, everyone!  Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous Tessa!! I love love love love love love it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tessa, I don't know why I haven't done it before, but just became a follower! Seeing we are both on the DT for Scrap that Poetry. I love your site it is so inspirational. I will visit more often. I would love you to become a Follower on mine if you have the time.
    http://myworldofscrap-hippychic.blogspot.com/
    Love Liz
    PS it was disappointing about not getting the Blog hop done. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!