Thursday, March 25, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to an End...

Yes, this is my last sketch at Sketchy Thursdays as a design team member :(.  I can't believe how fast 6 months has gone by, but I have loved every minute of it.

Six months ago my son was 6 1/2.  He just turned 7 on Sunday.  Time really flies.  I used this week's sketch to document that when Colten reached the halfway mark, he insisted upon adding the "and a half" whenever someone asked him his age.  Now he can't wait to say seven and a half!  He's growing up too fast!




And here's the sketch:


The prize this time is AMAZING!  You need to head on over to Sketchy Thursdays to check it out!  The new DT takes over next week, so be sure to see what they are all up to - knowing Diana and Heidi it will all be fabulous.  Have a great day! Tessa

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout and sooo sad to see ya go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tessa, Love your LO. Great take on the sketch. Sad to see you leave ST. Love your work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved every second of working with you on ST... but you and I are still together on A Scrappy Design!!! And I plan to stalk The Studio a bit more than usual... at least I hope to.

    I can't believe he is 7!!! And Nate does the same thing. When he talks about his birthday coming up in May he tacks on the other years. "I'm gonna be 4 and then 5 and then 6!" ACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute page! Love that birdie paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your work on ST and at least we get the benefit of your lovely stuff over at The Studio, yay.
    Henry was 7 in Feb and is already planning his 8th party - I can't face that thought yet, i still have the enormous hurdle of his big brother turning 18(!!) later this year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the masked and stiched circle!!! Fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!