Thursday, March 4, 2010

Smile - It's Thursday!

It's Thursday once again, and yes, I did get sketchy over at Sketchy Thursdays :).  We were given the wonderful opportunity to work with a digital kit from Sassy Designs again.  The colors in this one are so pretty - blues, plums, dark chocolate browns.... Loved it!  As you may have guessed, I am not a digital scrapper.  I love what other people do digitally, and someday I'll learn, but I just haven't left my paper and glue long enough to figure it out.  But that doesn't mean I can't use digital kits! 


I chose several of the papers from the kit, printed them out, and then used them like traditional scrapbooking supplies.  I used masking tape because a few of the kit elements reminded me of masking tape.  I added stitching on the flower stems for texture, and I just had to have some blingy flower centers :).



Here is Diana's lovely sketch.  I loved this one so much I'm sure I will use it again soon!


I hope you play along!  The prize this week is the digi kit, and I promise - you will love it!  Whether you go hybrid like me, or digi like the other DT members, it's a gorgeous collection.  Have a wonderful day!  Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Your take on the sketch is my hands down favorite this month! Thanks for the aawesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout!! Love how you used the masking tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing hybrid was brilliant! I love, love, love the masking tape!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!