Monday, March 15, 2010

You're Invited!

I love the online scrapbooking community.  I've made so many friends, including the talented Rebekah Brumby!  She is celebrating her birthday this weekend with an amazing event - a birthday blog hop!  More than 30 artists will be sharing layouts, altered projects, and challenges, and I even heard there would be prizes (hint, hint, wink, wink).  I was so happy to be invited to be one of the stops along the way, and I am very excited to share my project with you. 


The blog hop will begin here on Friday, March 19th at 7:00 p.m. GMT and will go all weekend long.  You can RSVP on Facebook here.  I hope you play along - I've seen some sneak peeks and it will definitely be worth your time :).  My part of the hop will go live 6:00 a.m. GMT on Sunday :).

I hope your Monday was a good one!  Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!