Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sketch Love

As you’ve probably heard, there is a design team call going on at Sketchy Thursdays. That call means my term is coming to an end :(. I’m so sad! I have loved being a part of this team and will always be grateful to Diana and Heidi for the experiences I have had. In tribute to my run at ST, I created this layout, based on Diana’s new sketch:



On picnik.com, I created a collage of all of my ST layouts and the DT’s photos. It was fun to go through the past six months in layouts! I added journaling by creating a tag that is tucked behind the photo collage, and instead of a circular photo I added a cluster of handmade, faux silk rosettes.



The copper patterned paper and thickers are from American Crafts’ new line, Botanique. I’m not sure if I ever mentioned it here, but during the CHA sneak peeks back in January, I won the collection from the AC blog by leaving a comment. The prize package arrived a few days ago. It. is. amazing.


I’ve got to ship out over 200 flowers today, so I’d better be going! I’m going away for the weekend to visit my sister, who lives much closer to crafty shopping than I do. I can’t wait! Enjoy your weekend, and I hope to see you playing along at Sketchy Thursdays!

Tessa

4 comments:

  1. you will be missed! I love what you did with your layout, and I got my flowers from your etsy shop yesterday...I can't wait to use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- this is so amazing!!!! I what a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that layout so much! you have been such a great inspiration to me over at ST!! I love your work, and you will be missed over there!!! The collage and the flowers are beautiful:) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, I love the 3 different coloured leaves, I got my order from you yesterday and today am going to make my first layout using them, thank you they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!