Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two Chicks April Kit Sneak Peeks

I am having a blast working with the April kit from Two Chicks Designs!  The colors are so happy, the textures are wonderful, and I love the variety of papers.  One thing I love about Christie's kits is that you can coordinate all the pieces, but they stand by themselves really well, too.  Christie has a knack for mixing manufacturers that can satisfy any scrapper's style.

I can't share my layouts quite yet, so here's a little taste:





The kit will go live at Two Chicks on April 1st!  And don't miss their March Madness sale going on right now.  Ten awesome t-shirts are on sale for only $9.99!  I'm getting a couple :). 

Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. Adore the button cherries! But is April 1st really that close? Eek! Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Tessa, I adore those cherries : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhhh.... I love your little button cherries! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! Love the stitching on the corrugated alpha! Love those cherries too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!