Thursday, November 10, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 10

Today I am grateful for my husband. Last night he hurried home so that he could make us dinner before he had to dash off to a meeting. He didn't have to - I told him that I would take care of it, but he wanted to do it. He's definitely a keeper :). And speaking of my hubby, I made a page about our 9th anniversary for today's Sketchy Thursdays reveal:


I love this sketch:


I added lots of bits and pieces, many from past Scrapbook Circle kits. I used my favorite stickers - SRM Stickers - for the title and even dotted the page with a few of the "9" stickers in white.



Did you notice the Precocious Paper flower? It's the sewing pattern one with a mother of pearl button. Those were made for a kit club, but you'll be seeing them on my shelves soon :).


You can find all the details for the Sketchy Thursdays challenge here. Before I go, I just wanted to say thank you. I've been receiving emails from blog readers who have joined in on Attitude of Gratitude and wanted to share their experiences with me. I'm humbled and deeply touched. I'm grateful that you are sharing this experience with me and strengthening my desire to be more thankful through your examples. Thank you :). Have a wonderful day! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. wow this is GORGEOUS! I really like how you mix so many of the kits together and the flowers are just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Tessa! I love the colours and all the bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome!!!
    bright and fun and so colourful.
    love it.
    love it.
    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the SRM stickers on the canvas tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!