Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 9


This is my boys' bookshelf. It's a battle I have fought over and over again, but my boys just don't share the same love of organization that I do. However, I'm okay with the mess now. Why? Carson just earned 350% of his reading goal for the first trimester of the school year and came in first place in his class. Colten also surpassed 100% of his reading goal. I don't mind one bit that these shelves are a mess because it means they are reading. I am grateful that my boys love to read.

Today at the SRM Stickers blog I am sharing a layout I made with photos I took on our October trip to the pumpkin patch. My assignment was to use the stickers on fabric, so I chose to create my layout on burlap:



The stickers took to the burlap beautifully! Did you notice the lace and felt flower from my Etsy shop? That one is from the Autumn Afternoon Sampler.


You can find the SRM Stickers post here. Have a wonderful day! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. this is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!! I love that you made this layout on burlap--TOTALLY inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! Loooove everything about that burlap layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son LOVES books too! And often the books are scattered about the house. But I'm with you, I don't mind cause reading is so important! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!