Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 2


Today I am grateful for the sound of little, chubby feet that run with reckless abandon down the hallway when Mommy comes home. I'm grateful for the tackle-style hug I get when those feet reach me, even when I lose my balance and down we go. I'm grateful for the gleeful shout of "Mommy!" and the newly learned phrase, "I miss you at the store, Mommy." I'm grateful for Jaxon and the opportunity to be his mother. And even though it was nice to go grocery shopping last night sans boys, I was so glad to get home and see them all.

Have you been by the SRM Stickers blog lately? They have kicked off a new contest, all about Tubes. You can read more about it here. And while you're there, you can check out this Grateful Wand that I made.


While you are expressing your gratitude this month, take every chance you get to express your gratitude for someone to that someone. Everyone needs to hear that they are appreciated, and whether you do it with a handmade gift, a card, or even just an email or phone call, it's important that it be said.

Enjoy your day! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. I saw that wand on SRM's FB page--it is JUST GORGEOUS! Seriously perfection--you are a genius with those tubes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!