Friday, November 18, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 18, Designer Friday!

Happy Friday! Today I am grateful for my Precocious Paper design team - Amanda Jones and Mandy Koeppen. My chin literally hits the keyboard every time they post a project to our DT blog. I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming when I think of my talented team :). Their creativity, enthusiasm for Precocious Paper products, and willingness to share my little etsy shop are a true blessing and I am so very grateful for them! Thank you, ladies!

Speaking of Amanda, she's been playing with the Very Merry line and I can't wait to show you what she has created:


Isn't this gift box gorgeous?! The felt and glitter tulle poinsettia flower comes in the Very Merry sampler (and there's two of them!).


Amanda used the glittered snowflake as the focal point in this gorgeous altered frame. The flower, leaves, ribbon and snowflake all come in the Very Merry sampler.


This grapevine wreath is so pretty :). I love the whitewash, snowy look - I'm going to have to try that. Amanda embellished with fabric flowers and ribbons from the Very Merry sampler. The felt rose is from the Very Merry set of felt roses and leaves. I love how she added the pins from the ribbon clothespins to the fabric lollipop flower.

Amanda's home must be a very cheerful place at Christmastime! I want you to see all the details, so be sure to head over to the Precocious Paper facebook page and check out the Very Merry photo gallery. You can find the Very Merry line in my etsy shop here.

Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back Monday with an exciting announcement :). See you then! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!