Monday, November 28, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude: Days 27 and 28

Happy Monday! I have quite the to-do list to tackle and I am excited to get to it! I love Mondays :). One of my to-do items is to share these wreaths I've been working on:






I am offering these for sale, so if you might be interested, just let me know :). I won't be offering them through my Etsy shop at this time, but I am happy to work with you via email. I am also taking just a few more custom wreath orders before Christmas. I've got a few in the works that I am really excited about and would love to make something custom for you! You can reach me at precociouspaper (at) yahoo (dot) com and you can find more photos here.

Not only do I love Mondays, but I love Sundays, too. They are the perfect days for reflection. After going to a few church meetings yesterday and feeling uplifted and inspired, I found just the right thankful sentiments to share with you.

Day 27: I am grateful for trials. I know, I probably shouldn't say that out loud - I might have more sent my way! But honestly, I am grateful for the challenges I have endured. I may not have endured them perfectly or even well, but I have grown and learned from each one. I am also grateful that I can share my experiences with others to help them through their own trials, especially the young women I work with.

Day 28: I am grateful for the financial blessings our family has received this year. It's so easy to compare yourself to others, and when I make the mistake of doing so, we don't measure up at all. We have challenges to meet and goals to accomplish before I would feel really financially stable, but we are truly blessed to be where we are. I am grateful for what I have.

Thank you for stopping by today! I am grateful for you and your comments :). Have a good one! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreaths Tessa! :) My favorite is the first one with the teal and coral colors!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tessa, the wreaths are gorgeous!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!