Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 29


(click image to view larger)

I found this quote to be really interesting. I've learned that being grateful brings me more happiness, but I hadn't really thought about how my being grateful could bring others more happiness. I've been in the presence of humble, grateful people and felt that brightness. I hope one day to bring that brightness to the lives of others.

Today I am grateful for messages of preparedness. Our little family has been discussing emergency preparedness lately (via Emilie at A Year of Family Home Evenings), and last night we talked about setting up an emergency station. I just cleaned and organized our garage last weekend and Santa will be delivering some things to help us put this together. After our emergency this summer, we really felt the need to be more prepared, and I am grateful to Emilie and church and community leaders who have shared important information to help us be ready.

I thought I would share one more wreath today:


I made this one with the Mustard, Rust and Ivory Felt Roses and Leaves from my shop. It's a small one, perfect for a shelf, mantle, or wall display. You can find more photos here.

I'll be back tomorrow with details on how to enter to win a Precocious Paper prize for participating in Attitude of Gratitude. Have a wonderful day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!