Friday, May 2, 2014

Front Door Friday - Raspberry, Yellow and Mint



Where I live, 90 degree days just suddenly appeared. Like, out of nowhere. My front door was feeling a little too spring-y for the temps, so I warmed it up with this pretty wreath in raspberry pink, yellow and mint:

Wrapped in yarn, this wreath features a combination of silk and handmade flowers. The white flowers are made of bleached muslin. I've had some requests for these in my shop and am thinking about adding them to my virtual shelves. What do you think? The little raspberry pink felt roses and minty green leaves are already in the shop.



The yellow and minty green flowers are silk, bought on sale or clearance at the end of Spring last year. The sprigs of yellow were also bought on clearance last year. I've got a box of floral supplies like that that I love to visit when planning a wreath :). The last little touch was the translucent white beads for a touch of sparkle.


If you want to give this color combination a go, here's another Pinterest-inspired inspiration board:


Thanks for joining me for another Front Door Friday! Have a great day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!