Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Heart - Love My Tapes

As soon as I found out that I was having a girl, I did a little girly scrapbook shopping. One of my purchases was pieces from Prima's Anna Marie collection. The pretty floral and little girl dress patterns were so fun to buy because, as a mom to only boys before that, I hardly ever indulged in "pretty" papers. This page is the first layout of Addie that I've made with my girly Anna Marie supplies:



I loved the paper so much that I used a large piece of it as "white space". The flowers and buttons are also Prima. Heart is an altered cut file from Two Peas in a Bucket. The lace tape that you see is from Love My Tapes.



I really love the way it connected the white top portion to the patterned paper portion. It's a technique I'm sure to use again. The black and white postage tape is also from Love My Tapes. I love a good black and white, graphic pattern!


If you'd like to see more and read more about my layout, please visit the Love My Tapes blog today. Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet and lovely page, tessa. your little details are fabulous. and of course the pictures are beautiful!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous-I love that bold pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!