Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day - Cards - DCWV

Hello! Between private lessons, regular classes, auditions for my two dance companies and Mother's Day, my weekend was very full. I didn't have much time to get online or even get my SMASH Sunday post up! So sorry if you were looking forward to that ;). But, I was able to enjoy time with the people who made me a mom, who I call mom, and who I admire as moms. Here's a recap of my Mother's Day:

It was like herding cats and pulling teeth, but I managed to get a photo with each of my kiddos. Four. That was a "first" this Mother's Day. Another "first" - being mom to someone who will one day herself be a mom. Super special.



My gift from the hubby. It's a leather cuff from The Turquoise Tomato, stamped with my One Little Word for the year. I love it!



Later we had lunch at my uncle and aunt's house. Here is Addie with her grandma (my mom - they got the mint memo) and her great-grandma (my mom's mom):






I spent so much time working on the gifts I made for my mom and mother-in-law (coming to the blog tomorrow!) that I didn't have much time to make cards. However, DCWV's super cute line "Vintage Collector" came to the rescue with ready-made cards and cute die-cuts:



I simply adhered a typewriter die-cut to the card, then adhered a heart to the typewriter with foam adhesive. Easy-peasy and super cute!



How was your Mother's Day? I hope it was fabulous! Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! You have such cute kiddos too! Love your new bracelet! That is so cute! And your cards are a great idea too... they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!