Monday, May 19, 2014

Cherish - SRM Challenges and DCWV

The "birthdays" challenge is going strong at SRM Challenges. There is a reminder post up with new inspiration from the design team, including this layout I made about Adlyn's birth day:



I raided my SRM stickers stash for the calendar sticker and glassine bags...



...and the "today" and "happy day" stickers.



The background paper is from the Vintage Lane stack by DCWV. I love the border of flowers in different mixed media type textures. The actual paper is embossed on the edges, giving it a cool shine in person. The background piece of my photo mat is also Vintage Lane. I love the mix of patterns in this stack - fabulous!



And the lace tape - it's from Love My Tapes (gorgeous! my new fave!). If you'd like to play along with the challenge, you can find the reminder post here and the original challenge post here. Thanks for visiting and have a great day! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Wow, the floral boarder looks like it was fussy cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!