Friday, May 2, 2014

Hey! 10 Year Old! - SRM Stickers

Thank you for all the well wishes yesterday! I'm excited to be "home" again in some capacity for SRM Stickers :). Our May challenge is live and the theme is BIRTHDAYS! My son Carson's birthday was just a few days ago and for my take on the challenge, I scrapbooked an instagram photo we took that day:



It was so fun pulling out my SRM stash for this! For the words and phrases mixed in with my journaling, I used Sentiment/Happy Birthday and We've Got Your Border/Birthday.

 

Here you can see the celebration definition sticker. It's from the Say it With Stickers/Birthday sheet. I love these definition stickers! I need a whole dictionary's worth :). For my title, I used a combination of alpha stickers, a die-cut and SRM Sticker numbers from the We've Got Your Number/Extra Large White sheet. I love the white stickers so much.


Did you know that SRM Stickers goes beyond stickers? They have all sorts of containers and gift wrapping supplies, too. I used a small glassine bag to mat my photo. I love the "confetti" sequins and star stickers pouring out!

If you'd like to play along with us, be sure to visit the SRM Challenge blog for all the details (and more inspiration from the fabulous design team).

After you're done checking out all the stickers I linked above, be sure to stop by Scrapbook Circle to check out the May kit, High Five. I used a combination of the kit and add-ons to create this page. You can use code tessa20off to get 20% off of your first order with Scrapbook Circle. I promise, you're welcome ;).

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing layout! Love your handwriting! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of your layout. I love the colors you used and your use of the SRM stickers is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!