Sunday, May 18, 2014

SMASH Sunday - Love My Tapes

Hello! Today's pages come from my couture portfolio:




I was drawn to the green background pages because I just received a few fabulous green tapes in my design team box from Love My Tapes (polka dots and damask). The two shades of green match the watercolor greens on the opposite page perfectly.



I also used my Love My Tapes tapes to create flag paperclips. For an easy tutorial, see the Love My Tapes blog today.


I kept these pages fairly simple because I didn't want to cover up much of the background. Matting my photo with a tag was simple and cute.



On this side you see a magazine cut-out (hello) and some fun Basic Grey alphas. I love the Maggie Holmes photo frames and this one was a perfect fit.



Be sure to stop by the Love My Tapes blog for my post. Their new website will be up and running soon! Thanks for stopping by today. Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Smash pages! I too love to Smash, though I haven't in awhile. I agree, washi is so fun to use in smash projects! I love what you've done here with your pages. So many fun details!
    I found you via Love My Tapes - I will be looking forward to Smash Sundays!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!