Saturday, October 22, 2011

5000 Sales Celebration!

I am super excited to be so close to reaching this milestone! This shop has been such a blessing to my family and me, and I cannot express just how much gratitude I have for the opportunity to own it and share it with you. I am so very thankful to all of you who purchase my products, spread the word about my shop, and support me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Beginning today and running through the 31st, I am celebrating! Here are the details (click to see larger):


I would appreciate it if my lovely international customers would purchase at least $10.00 of merchandise when using the free shipping coupon. Coupon is not valid for custom (or reserved) orders listed prior to the 22nd. However, all orders, custom or not, will go into the drawing for the $50.00 shop credit and are eligible to receive the free sampler for being sale #5000.

If you want to wait to shop until the 25th to see the reveal of the November samplers, I don't blame you :). But if you want to place an order now and hold it until then, just send me a convo or email.

Good luck and happy shopping! Tessa

PRECOCIOUS PAPER SHOP

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!