Tuesday, October 25, 2011

November Samplers

Hello! I'd like you to meet "Very Merry" and "Vintage Poinsettia".









As if the samplers weren't enticing enough, you can receive free shipping through the 31st as part of my 5000 Sales Celebration :). Just enter PP5000 during checkout. Free shipping is automatically offered to customers who purchased the previous month's sampler, so anyone who bought the October Sampler and chooses to purchase one of the November Samplers will receive a free gift, as well as free shipping. I've got to spoil you lovely shop supporters somehow, right?

Happy holiday crafting! Tessa

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!