Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scrap Rat October Kit

I know I say this every month that I get to design with one of Amanda's kits, but Scrap Rat kits are amazing! The balance of new product with vintage pieces is just right, and Amanda always brings together the perfect elements for layout after layout after layout :). Today I'd like to share this page with you:


I love this bird paper by Glitz and just couldn't bring myself to cut into it. So, it became my background paper:). I clustered my two photos with two vintage playing cards. The cards' floral patterns were a perfect match!


A few doily flowers and vintage buttons, as well as my favorite piece of chipboard EVER (the bird from Random) helped me capture that goofy afternoon at the park perfectly :).


I typed my journaling (it's been a long time since I've done that!) and used the Random alphas and chipboard to create my title. This was the quickest of the pages to make, and I think it may be my favorite. I'll share more soon, but if you want to take a peek, the gallery is here. And you can get the amazing kit for yourself here. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. what a GREAT layout! I don't get many pictures of my hubby and I--you've inspired me! LOVING those birds on the page--FUN touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!