Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just sharing...

Cleaning out my camera card I spotted this card that I whipped up for a birthday. Just thought I would share :).


Balloon punches, pop dots, and hand-drawn strings. Easy-peasy.


I love how easy SRM Stickers make it to add sentiments to quick cards :).


My 5000 sales celebration started yesterday, and what do you know? Precocious Paper hit 5000 sales! I'm so excited and grateful :). Here are the details on the sale:


Also, don't forget that Attitude of Gratitude is coming up! I have an Attitude of Gratitude Mini Album kit to give away for those sharing the event with their blog/facebook/twitter readers. You can check out all the details here.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your weekend has been lovely :). Tessa

4 comments:

  1. I love love love the balloon card! I'm going to need a balloon punch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfectly sweet card! I adore the papers you used for the balloons. And congrats on your sales, that is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!