Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Miss Art's

Hello! My first post as a design team member for Miss Art's Papercrafting School went up on the blog yesterday. I shared this layout, made with the "Eleanor's Garden" kit:


You can get "Eleanor's Garden" for free when you purchase the "Amelia's Solo" kit - fabulous deal! If you haven't been by Miss Art's to check out the store, it's really worth a look. The available supplies, including vintage and storage options for your craft space, are a wonderful variety that you don't seem to find anywhere else.

You can find my post here, and the shop is linked from there. I'm working on a few more layouts, as well as two new classes to be revealed soon! Exciting stuff is happening at Miss Arts :).

I hope your week is going well! Enjoy your day, Tessa

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Diana... beautiful layout!! The flower is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love how you featured both boys and journaled about each on one layout. Great idea! Just may have to borrow it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!