Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Color Palette Inspiration

Hello! We have a new challenge up at The Studio - a color palette challenge:


Here is my take, heavy on the pink:


I used a little bit of American Crafts' Peachy Keen line (grey) and a whole lot of Crate Paper's Random line.


I hope you'll play along. You can join us here. For now, I'm headed back to bed. The boys got sick the end of last week and after tending to them and going to work over the weekend, I've been knocked down by it, too. I hope that some rest today will get me back up and at 'em soon. Have a happy and healthy day! Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO! Love all the pink. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that simply beautiful layout--the little splatters of gray are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful color combo--and AMAZING layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to giggle that we used a lot of the same product for this one! Love your page :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!