Announcing the return of...
Last year I decided to devote the month of November to developing a greater understanding of gratitude, as well as a greater desire to express my gratitude. I made the commitment to express gratitude on a daily basis, and I did so here on my blog as well as on Facebook. The change that happened inside of me was amazing, and I became a much happier person. I can't wait to start the challenge again and I hope that you will join me, too.
This time around, I want to enhance the experience with a few new things. In addition to my daily thoughts, I will be posting quotations, and links to articles and videos - all about gratitude. I'm not the only blogger out there doing a month-long tribute to thankfulness, so I will be pointing you in the direction of others who are doing similar things, too.
Here is how you can be a part of it:
1. Add the image above as a badge to your blog.
2. Blog your thoughts on gratitude daily (or as often as you can throughout the month).
3. Share your thoughts on Facebook or Twitter if you prefer.
4. Write your thoughts in a journal.
5. Collect your thoughts throughout the month and create a layout or mini album to display your gratitude.
Speaking of a mini album, look what just popped up on the Precocious Paper shelves today:
A mini album kit designed just for Attitude of Gratitude! You could really use this kit for anything that your heart desires, but I will be documenting my thoughts of thanks in this journal, and so is my guest designer in November :). You can see more about the kit and purchase it here.
And just like last year, I will be giving away a gift certificate to the shop to one random participant of Attitude of Gratitude. More details on that will be coming soon :).
Dozens of people participated last year and I would love to see that number grow this time around. Can you help me spread the word? There's an Attitude of Gratitude kit in it for you :). To be entered to win the kit, do any of the following:
1. Post the Attitude of Gratitude badge to your blog with a link to this post.
2. Blog about Attitude of Gratitude.
3. Post about Attitude of Gratitude on Facebook.
4. Tweet about Attitude of Gratitude.
5. Pin the Attitude of Gratitude badge to Pinterest (from this blog).
For each of these things, you receive one entry. Leave a comment telling me what you did (and linking me to your posts). You only need to leave one comment, or you can leave a separate comment for each post you make. Jaxon and I like to pull names from a hat to select winners, so comment however you'd like :).
I'm excited! Thank you so much for stopping by today :). Enjoy your day! Tessa